All tickets include a FREE Riedel Ouveture Red Wine Glass (RRP $25) for you to use throughout the event and to take home at the end - so you can continue your tasting journey with top quality glassware.
Dates for The World of Wine Festival are Saturday 12th May (12-6pm) and Sunday 13th May (12-6pm).
There are different options that you will have to choose from:
- Saturday Entry (Student = $45, Adult = $60)
- Sunday Entry (Student = $45, Adult = $60)
- Wine Lover; Both Day Pass (Student/Adult = $120)
- Group of 10 Saturday Entry ($500; equivalent of $50 pp)
- Group of 10 Sunday Entry ($500; equivalent of $50 pp)
The World of Wine Festival is a celebration of wines from all corners of the globe. It is your chance to leap glass-forward into the largest range of international wines ever opened in NZ in one place (about 150 in the Tasting Hall alone...plus many more in the Master Classes and the Wine Bar).
Click here for all the ticketing information and options
Can't wait to see you there!